My wallet overflows quickly. Most days, its extra pockets are stuffed with various ids, old receipts I’m scared to trash and every gift card I own. (You know, "just in case" I’m out shopping and happen to need it.) So, when my editor asked me to check out "MyMiniWallet"—a digital storage app—I was definitely on board.
The free download is ideal for those, like me, who want to be prepared for any situation. Using it is easy: first, you to photograph both sides of an important document to save on your smartphone before adding key information (like balances, expiration dates and reference numbers). Then, you store each entry in one of four major categories—gift cards, receipts, coupons and memberships—for later use. And if you ever lose your iPhone, everything is pin number protected. Phew.
Thanks to this handy program, I’ve started to ditch my heavy billfold at home to carry cute mini-sized bags. You can, too. Click here to save your shoulders and your sanity!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Right Now: Rachel Bilson Raps About Hart of Dixie, Crazy Critics and Mischa Barton
- Extra Layers For People That Are Always Cold
- A Pair of Pretty Little Liars Model For Bongo
- Watch Right Now: Behind the Scenes With Erin Wasson at her Zadig & Voltaire Shoot
- Kate Bosworth to Design Denim
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine