On the smash-hit series Downton Abbey, Jessica Brown Findlay plays politically-savvy daughter Lady Sybil, who’d rather tend to wounded soldiers and campaign for women’s voting rights than flit around in fussy gowns. But in British jeweler Dominic Jones’ new ads, the beautiful 22-year-old makes "vampiric" look downright vampy.
According to the Telegraph, Jessica’s ex-boyfriend used to be Jones’ roommate, and introduced the two to each other. Taken by the actress’ patrician beauty and famously full lips, the jewelry designer knew he’d found his new muse (his previous campaign models include Florence Welch and Alice Dellal).
Check out Syb—er, Jessica wearing Dominic Jones’ Fall 2012 collection solo at left, and alongside Daphne Guinness‘ niece Mary Charteris below. Do you like the haunting shots? More importantly, what would the Dowager Countess say?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop it Out: Downton Abbey
- Oscars 2012: Our 10 Favorite Looks From the Afterparties and How to Get Them
- Rachel Bilson’s Red Carpet Style Evolution
- Oscars 2012: Our 10 Favorite Looks and How to Get Them
- Salma Hayek Stars in a New "Got Milk" Campaign
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine