Despite the nine-day wait until Baz Lurhmann’s The Great Gatsby hits theaters, the film’s costumes—designed by the director’s wife, Catherine Martin, in collaboration with Miuccia Prada—are already on display for the "Dress Gatsby" exhibit at NYC’s Prada flagship in SoHo. The show opened last night with a massive cocktail party at the store, attended by most of the movie’s cast and several other stylish stars, including Alexa Chung and Florence Welch.
Seeing as the event was all about Gatsby glamour and ’20s-era decadence, every single attendee brought their fashion A-game. See and shop our favorite looks in the slideshow below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 15 Non-Gimmicky Ways to Dress Like The Great Gatsby
- WATCH: The Great Gatsby‘s Latest Trailer Features New Songs by Lana Del Rey and Beyoncé—And a Scarf We Want
- Shop It Out: The Great Gatsby Trailer
- Baz Luhrmann: "I’d Like to Say That I Read The Great Gatsby in High School, But I Didn’t"
- The Great Gatsby Trailer Is Here: We React
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine