On June 2, Drew Barrymore is set to tie the knot with her fiancé Will Kopelman. And though the famously free-spirited actress has worn everything from Versace to Dior to Donna Karan on the red carpet over the course of her lengthy career, the New York Post reports she’ll be walking down the aisle in Chanel.
If this rumor’s true, it’s hard to argue with Drew’s decision. After all, Karl Lagerfeld is not only one of the most famous designers on the planet, but he’s especially gifted at making wedding-worthy white dresses. Don’t believe us? Simply click through to see a handful of recent Chanel looks we’d love to see Drew consider wearing on her big day.
Photo: WWD/Steve Eichner
More on Luckymag.com:
- Chanel Resort 2013: See Every Single Look
- Michael Kors Opens His Largest Boutique Ever—With a Little Help From the Man Repeller
- Tiffany & Co. and Elsa Peretti Might be Parting Ways
- Maje Is Having a Huge Spring Sale: Shop Our Marked-Down Picks
- J.Crew-aholics: Watch CNBC Tonight at 10 pm
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine