As a little girl, you covet your mother’s wardrobe. Now, thanks to Diane von Furstenberg’s collaboration with GapKids, I’ve found myself coveting children’s clothing—the safari prints, the classic wrap dresses and, please, don’t get me started on the accessories.
The DVF’s second line for the retailer, the limited edition Explorers Collection, launched this morning, and is already beginning to sell out. We know we’re not the first to tell ourselves that we can totally squeeze into those XXL sizes—I could be a kids 18 in those skinny jeans, right? —but it’s not too late for you to get your hands on a few whimsical pieces, for yourself or your little loved one.
Click through below to see the full lookbook and shop the collection now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop the Lookbook: A.P.C. & Vanessa Seward
- The Beach Glam Clothing Line That Has Us Island Hopping in Our Dreams
- J. Crew’s Latest Collection is Bright, Bols and Suitable for Stacking
- The Perfect Investment Piece You’ll Wear All Year Round
- Rad, Rock-Inspired Jewelry
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine