As one of the only independent designer boutiques in tech-happy Silicon Valley, Crimson Mim stocks its shelves with both emerging labels and established favorites. At the store’s two brick-and-mortar outposts, goodies from 3.1 Phillip Lim and Loeffler Randall share space alongside pieces from Harvey Faircloth and DemyLee—each carefully chosen by the store’s owner, former technology entrepreneur Christine Campbell. And now, with this month’s launch of Crimsonmim.com, the Bay Area haunt’s entire inventory can be shopped online as well.
Click through to peruse some of our current favorites from the site—and be sure to check out the store’s blog as well. P.S.—The store is named after Campbell’s grandmother—Miriam—and her favorite color. We were curious about that, too.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Marc Jacobs, Jason Wu, Proenza Schouler and More Designed Goods for the Target x Neiman Marcus Collab
- Michelle Obama and Ann Romney Looked to the Fuchsia at Last Night’s Presidential Debate
- Naomi Watts Talks Dream Target Collaborations and Dressing Like Princess Diana at the Store’s 50th Anniversary Fête
- Plus Size Options: Lucky’s November Issue
- Introducing the Gradient Manicure
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine