Yes we know the name is awful, but we’re kind of into ear crawlers. They’re like a less aggressive ear cuff that doesn’t take over the whole side of your head. The slightly curved earrings are sold individually, some even by “left” or “right” ear, and lay across your entire lobe. To whoever came up with this trend: we don’t know what’s up with the name, but thank you for making a cuff that doesn’t look like we have something growing on our ear. Visit SHEfinds now to shop ear crawlers.
More on SHEfinds:
- Best News Ever For Girls Who Don’t Have Their Ears Pierced: Ear Tattoos
- 15 Dorm Essentials That They Missed On The "Move In List"
- 7 Wedding Review Sites And Message Boards Every Bride Should Be Using
- This Comic Book Clutch Is For Anyone Trying To Be A Street Style Star
- You’re Doing It Wrong: Washing Your Swimsuits