1. Know what’s better than eating Peeps, jelly beans and chocolate bunnies? Wearing these five Easter candy inspired outfits. (While eating Peeps, jelly beans and chocolate bunnies, of course.)
2. The 12 best prom-perfect dresses to ever grace movies and television. (Of course Kate Hudson’s backless yellow dress from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is in there guys, do you even need to ask?)
3. Here’s how to recreate the Khaleesi’s quadruple plait, Arya’s pigtail bun and more braided hairstyles from Game of Thrones.
4. If you decided to go shopping in the magical kingdoms, galaxies and enchanted forests of video game land, take one of these stylish characters with you.
5. New York Fashion Week might have Marc Jacobs but the shows in Toronto have chandeliers…and LUNCH BREAKS.
6. We’re still confused as to why Kate Moss designed a sushi box, Rodarte worked with Starbucks, Karl Lagerfeld briefly dabbled in helicopters and the rest of these crazy collaborations happened.
7. Have you ever been stranded in an unfamiliar city with no one to turn to and no one to blow out your hair? We’ve created a comprehensive guide to prevent that from happening ever again.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Six New Style Types: Which One Are You?
- Five Brooches Your Grandma Would Hate
- How to Get Olympia Le-Tan’s Parisian Beauty
- Everyone’s Talking About This Louis Vuitton Video
- Our Editor-Approved Spring Break Packing Guide: Florida
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine