There isn’t a smile to be found in Eddie Borgo’s Spring 2012 campaign, but it still makes us very, very happy. A pared-down, mystical feeling permeates the images, which nicely highlights the jewelry’s sharp angles and chunky shapes. Borgo’s model and muse Cecilia Dean wears nothing but a black tank and slicked-back hair, wearing her bold accessories like talismans. Honestly, it’s enough to make a girl blow her entire spring budget on a bunch of shiny baubles (and one bottle of styling gel).
What do you think? Do you prefer your jewelry big and bold or a tad more dainty?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Fist Bump Lessons from Simon Doonan
- James Franco: Behind the Lens for 7 For All Mankind’s Spring Campaign
- Rag & Bone Team Up With Samsung
- Tsumori Chisato Makes Cherry Blossom Macarons for Ladurée’s Birthday
- It’s Tree Time at Barneys New York
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine