Speaking as a recently married lady, I can confirm that weddings of the non-city hall variety are very, very expensive. Even the DIY ones—with wildflower bouquets from the mother of the bride’s backyard and homemade cupcakes for all—end up having hidden costs. A breathtaking engagement ring, however, shouldn’t be one of them.
On the interwebs alone, there are countless sparking, unique, worthy-of-your-lady-love options that won’t leave you with a Chuckie Cheese level reception budget. Below are eight I love, all under $500. Shop them in the slideshow below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- What to Wear to Your Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner
- 50 Unique Engagement Rings
- 5 Tips for Buying Engagement Rings Online
- Jessica Biel’s Wedding Dress, Revealed!
- Lucky Haul: A Rehearsal Dinner Winner
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine