Elizabeth has been a busy bee this year! This was our 4th or 5th red carpet event this year so far! I love getting to make her up, she loves clothes, loves makeup and always wants to play with her look…
For the premiere of People Like Us, a simple but strong look was what we were going for. I kept the brows strong and structured, added a little contour and use a lip pencil for a soft, almost stain-like effect on the lips. When I applied the lip, I softened the edges with a Q-Tip so the line wouldn’t feel harsh. For the eyes I did a soft wash of a warm taupe and lined the eyes just at the lash line. I swept a bit of it under the lower lashes just to add a little depth. The taupe underneath almost reads as a shadow from the lashes. It’s a clean look that’s pretty and fresh. Not tricky, just lovely….
What is your favorite part of EB’s look?
For more from Elizabeth, visit ElizabethBanks.com.
1. Moisturizer: Yonka Pamplemousse, $56 / 2. Foundation: Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 8.5, $40 / 3. Powder: Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre #30, $52 / 4. Blush: INGLOT AMC Cream Blush #94, $12 / 5. Luminizer: Benefit "Sunbeam", $26 / 6. Eyes: Chanel Les 4 Ombres in "Dune", $58 / 7. Liner: MAC FluidLine "BlackTrack", $15 / 8. Lips: NARS Matte Velvet Pencil in "Bahama", $24
More on Luckymag.com:
- Get the Look: Elizabeth Banks at the MTV Movie Awards
- Elizabeth Banks Blogs: Get Her Look from the European Hunger Games Premieres
- Elizabeth Banks Blogs: Getting the Look For the What to Expect When You’re Expecting Premiere
- Elizabeth Banks Blogs: Fashion Round Up
- Elizabeth Banks Lets Us Peek Inside Her Closet
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine