Elizabeth Banks takes risks on the red carpet and that’s why we love her. Case in point: while out promoting her latest film, People Like Us, and taking in the Fall 2012 Haute Couture shows in Paris, we saw Banks in Asian and Hawaiin-inspired prints, a metallic cut-out dress, and fuschia platforms (not on the same night, of course!).
Click through to read what the actress’ stylists, Wendi and Nicole Ferreira (@WendiandNicole), have to say about her latest looks.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Elizabeth Banks Blogs: Fashion Round Up
- Elizabeth Banks Blogs: What I’d Keep From Effie’s Closet
- Emma Stone’s Best Looks from the Spider-Man Press Tour
- Get the Look: Elizabeth Banks at the People Like Us Premiere
- The Lucky List: 100 Most Stylish Athletes
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine