In terms of rising style stars, it really doesn’t get much better than Elizabeth Olsen. The younger sister to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, she’s the "Elizabeth" of their Elizabeth and James label and a talented actress in her own right—Martha Marcy May Marlene is a must-see. Now, she’s on the March issue of ASOS‘ in-house magazine, looking lovely in colorful mixed prints and patterns, all styles from the online retailer. Check out some of the images from Lizzie’s Brooklyn Botanical Gardens shoot in the slideshow (we even shopped ‘em out for you!), plus a behind-the-scenes video in which the star talks painful shoes and personal style.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Ashley Greene’s Style Evolution, From Pre-Twilight to Today
- Lookbook Love: ASOS’ Lace, Neon and Tropical Spring Offerings
- Dree Hemingway is Designing a Capsule Collection for Sandro
- Lucky Stars: Elizabeth Olsen in Chloé
- Peep Cameron Diaz, Diane Kruger and Elizabeth Olsen’s Outfits at the Chanel Couture Show
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine