Further fueling our obsession with Chanel’s classic little black jacket, the brand just launched an entire website showcasing the iconic piece. The page is very simple, displaying a black-and-white gallery of famous people—an eclectic mix that includes both Jane Birkin and Joshua Jackson—wearing the item in a multitude of ways.
All the images and more will be featured in Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld’s upcoming book The Little Black Jacket: Chanel’s Classic Revisited (which you can pre-order for $39 on Amazon.com). We’ve featured our five favorite photographs in the slideshow below—click through to get inspired and then visit Thelittleblackjacket.chanel.com to see the rest.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Now: Sarah Jessica Parker, Carine Roitfeld, Alice Dellal, Georgia May Jagger (and Many More!) Model Black Chanel Jackets
- Chanel Couture: Shop the Showgoers Looks
- Watch the Chanel Team Make a Little Black Jacket
- Fashion to the People: The Democratization of an Industry
- Discover Your True Style Personality and Which Key Pieces You Need
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine