If you ever run into Emilia Clarke on the street, she won’t look much like her towheaded Game of Thrones character, Daenerys. The actress, who is a natural brunette, isn’t allowed to take her wig off set.
"I wish [I could wear it in the street]! I’m not allowed," she admitted on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon yesterday. "I’ve asked many times!"
Jarring as it is to see a dark-haired Khaleesi, the HBO star’s off-duty hue is very pretty, too. And it complemented the yellow and nude Versace dress she wore for the interview much better than platinum blonde would. See for yourself in the following video and shop her look (in a variety of shades to suit several hair colors) in the slideshow below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Suri Cruise Gives Herself A Lena Dunham-Inspired ‘Do
- Four Cute Sporty Outfits to Buy Right Now
- Shop It: Spring Rain Gear
- The 19 Best Hair Tips Ever!
- Shop It: The Obama Family’s Easter Sunday Outfits
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine