Are you as excited to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower this weekend as we are?! We can’t wait to check out Stephen Chbosky’s big-screen adaptation of his bestselling book, not to mention Emma Watson‘s first film work outside the Harry Potter franchise. And though Emma might play former bad girl Sam in the flick, the outfits she’s worn throughout Perks‘ promotional tour have been very, very good.
Click through for a look at a few of our favorites, plus ways to get Emma’s look.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Reel Style: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Alicia Keys Talks Designing for Reebok and Performing With Gabby Douglas
- Augden’s Handcrafted Knits Are Now on Shopbop
- Shop the Look: Prada Spring 2013
- Busy Phillips On Home Decor, Michelle Williams Being ‘A Peanut’ and Courteney Cox’s Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine