The Scene: For their first foray into ready-to-wear, designers Karen Erickson and Vicki Beamon went all out, transforming the eighth floor of Milk Studios into a Roaring Twenties "Deca-Dance." While mannequins displaying the label’s signature jeweled necklaces, breastplates and collars stood by the room’s entrance, models lounged on velvet sofas and boogied about in head-to-toe flapper finery.
The Soundtrack: The Citizens Band’s cabaret-style live performance perfectly set the tone for the evening.
The Look: Feathered cocktail frocks studded with Swarovski crystals, bias-cut silk slips, lace negligees and more jet-beaded details than you could shake a stick at.
Pieces We Want: If reality and practicality were no object, we’d wear that bottle-green double-strapped dress to the grocery store. But we’d gladly settle for one of Erickson Beamon’s jeweled collars.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shailene Woodley Loves Shopping at Thrift Stores—But Was Scouting Oscars Options at the Honor Show
- BCBG Max Azria Fall 2012: Geometric Lines and Fancy Fur
- Exclusive: House of Waris’ "Boo" Jewelry Video
- Richard Chai Fall 2012: Woolen Stripes and Pockets Aplenty
- Jenna Lyons, Ivanka Trump and Cathy Horyn Came Out for the Kimberly Ovitz Show
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine