Not to get all hyperbolic on this Thursday afternoon, but Stella McCartney’s new spring campaign shots might just be the most beautiful images we’ve ever seen. Starring Natalia Vodianova in a selection of paisley and otherwise printed looks—plus some truly major sunglasses, the stills are framed by cascades of colorful blossoms. If you ask us, this is one pretty perfect bouquet.
Do you think these uber-floral images do Stella’s spring collection justice? Are we the only ones who just set them as our desktop wallpaper?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Angelina and Madonna’s Little Ones Love Stella McCartney Kids
- Lucky Stars: Florence Welch in Kenzo
- Peep Prada’s Gorgeous Spring 2012 Ad Campaign
- Last Chance: Anna Sui’s Three Favorite Pieces From Spring 2012
- Lucky Editors’ Bar and Bat Mitzvah Photos, Revealed!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine