For spring, eco-conscious designer (and Central Saint Martins grad) Carrie Parry drew inspiration from legendary filmmaker Jean-Luc Godard’s French New Wave flicks. Playing up the gender roles explored in Une Femme Est Une Femme and Masculin Feminin, Carrie cast a dashing couple to model the polka-dotted separates, cardi jackets and collared button-ups in her retro-tinged lookbook.
Check out all of the looks in the slideshow below, which make a serious case for building an entire wardrobe around shades of black, white and beige. And then, head to Carrieparry.com to pick up the spring pieces for yourself.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Confirmed: H&M’s High-End Collection is Happening
- Katniss Everdeen’s Frye Boots From The Hunger Games Can Now be Yours
- Which White Jeans are Best for Your Body Type?
- Fashion Star, Episode 4: Designing for Multiple Markets
- Krystle Kemp from Need Supply Shows Us the Best New Stuff on her Site
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine