Digitally printed with wild animals, landscapes and other ’70s-tinged imagery, We Are Handsome‘s photorealistic bikinis and maillots always make a splash—whether you wear them on the beach, by the pool or (our favorite) paired with denim cutoffs as a makeshift top.
So we’re thrilled to be the first to share the brand’s newest lookbook video. Titled "The Streets," it features a handful of models wandering around tide pools, posing on boulders and watching waves crash—and wearing We Are Handsome’s signature suits, often paired with chunky curb-chain necklaces. We love the dreamy late-summer vibe, the Tame Impala soundtrack and the grainy camerawork. And we really love that tiger bodysuit. Watch the clip below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Which Swimsuit Is Best: Graphic One Piece Edition
- Music Mood Board: Jenni Kayne’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Fleabags for J.Crew: We’re a Little Obsessed
- Kristen Stewart vs. Ryan Lochte: Who Wore Their Entirely-Too-Small Top Better?
- LSC Spotlight: Proenza Nails
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine