It’s only Boston-based collection Emerson’s second season showing at New York Fashion Week, but you wouldn’t guess it from designer Jackie Fraser-Swan’s super-polished fall campaign. Shot by Paul Maffi and starring designer darling and DJ Leigh Lezark, who’s served as a muse for the likes of Karl Lagerfeld and Matthew Williamson, these preview shots are beautifully dark yet still delicate.
In one image, Leigh peers through a lattice gate in a boldly printed button-up; in another, she’s swathed in abstract-print chiffon. We’re also loving her pinup-style hair—a stark departure from her signature asymmetric stick-straight ‘do.
To learn more about Emerson, visit emerson-collection.com. What do you think of Leigh as the face of the new label?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Alexa Chung Takes Us Shopping: A Lucky Exclusive
- Lucky Haul: Alexa Chung Edition
- Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Watch Right Now: Yves Saint Laurent’s Cruise 2012 Video
- The CFDA is Renewing its Americans in Paris Program for a Second Season
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine