Though you might not recognize the label right off the bat, Orly Genger by Jaclyn Mayer’s sculptural rope jewelry is instantly recognizable. Worn on the runways at VPL, Whit and Lela Rose, the brand is actually a joint effort between Mayer, a former Parsons grad and jeweler, and Genger, an Art Institue of Chicago-trained artist. And now, the duo’s accessories are coming to J.Crew.
OGJM for J.Crew, which launches on April 2, will consist of a $150 necklace and $60 bracelet, each of which will be available in two colors. The collab’s lower-priced than OGJM’s usual offerings, which typically range from about $100 into the mid-hundreds. Check out the bracelet and necklace in the slideshow below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- L.L. Bean Signature is So Cute!
- Happy Hunger Games! Here’s How to Train Like a Tribute
- Exclusive: DC Comics x Converse Coming Out Today
- Mad Men: Shop the Styles of Our Favorite Secondary Characters
- Video Break: Kenneth Jay Lane Talks About Art Deco, Being a "Naked Baby" and Designing for Lady Gaga
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine