We love StyleMint‘s ridiculously soft, affordable tees and tanks—and now, the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen-designed basics brand is adding another sartorial staple to its inventory: denim. Starting this month, StyleMint members can scoop up the label’s brand-new Lola Jean, a mid-rise skinny style with plenty of stretch.
Available in four wear-with-anything colors, the Lola will cost you just $59.98—that’s two credits in StyleMint-speak—and look quite like the second-skin denim that MK & A themselves favor. Which, of course, is exactly the point. Click through to check out each option, and here to pick up your very own pair.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 26 of Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen’s Most Memorable Outfits
- Lucky Stars: Michelle Obama Wears Custom Tracy Reese
- Music Mood Board: Tom Mora of J.Crew’s Spring 2013 Playlist
- Back-to-School Goodies for Grown Ups
- The Best Stuff to Buy on Fashion’s Night Out
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine