Never one to be behind the times, Topshop first launched its nail polish collection in May 2010, and the brand has been churning out on-trend, vibrant shades ever since. To mark the line’s success, Topshop collaborated with stop-motion animators Sadie and Joe to make a cute celebratory film. The result, which you can watch below, is a whimsical, colorful and glittery video that is sure to delight any nail polish lover and makes us want to scoop up every single color.
The nail polish is available in-store, through personal shopping at 212.966.9455 and on Nordstrom.com. Click through below to shop our favorite shades!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Nail Obsession: Iridescent Polish
- Topshop: Coming to Nordstrom
- Kate Bosworth Stars in Topshop’s Holiday Commercial
- Nars Goes ’90s This Spring
- Winter 2012’s Best New Nail Colors
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine