True Religion‘s fall collection is multi-textural to the nth degree. Far from being simply a denim collection, there are leather separates, layer-ready plaids, puffer vests and one very cool varsity jacket. But in our opinion, it’s the exotic Baja pieces that really shine. After all, who wouldn’t want their shacket trimmed at the shoulders and cuffs with a contrasting, colorful Mexican fabric?
See everything here:
- Lookbook Love: Charlotte Free for Forever 21
- Lookbook Love: Kain Spring 2012
- Altuzarra x J.Crew Is Available Tomorrow But You Can See the Collection Now
- Pajamarama: It’s National Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day
- Gisele Bundchen’s Adorable Five-Year-Old Niece Is a Budding Fashion Designer
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine