Tonight marks the premiere of six-part series The Fashion Fund, which documents the race to take home the prestigious CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Award. Each year, 10 talented designers are given the opportunity to compete for the prize, which includes a cash reward and professional mentorship for the lucky winner. Proenza Schouler’s Jack McCullough and Lazaro Hernandez were the first-ever recipients of this honor back in 2004; last year, Joseph Altuzarra took home the award.
The judges include Vogue‘s Anna Wintour, CFDA president Diane von Furstenberg and a committee of fashion industry veterans who help guide and advise finalists over the course of the four-month-long competition. The Fashion Fund‘s first episode is now available to stream on Hulu; below, check out our exclusive clip from the second episode of the series, which debuts next week. Just thinking about having these style legends judge us makes us nervous.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Karl Lagerfeld’s Collection Hits Net-a-Porter Today: Here’s the Entire Lookbook
- J.C. Penney is Getting a Massive Makeover: Will You Shop in the New and Improved Store?
- Watch Right Now: Karl Lagerfeld Interviews Himself for Net-a-Porter
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line is Super Fancy—And Selling Out Quick
- Must-See Video: Chanel Muse Alice Dellal Dishes on her Handbag Campaign
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine