French handbag label Sequoia launched back in 1988—and over 20 years later, the brand’s still going strong. Staying true to the heritage house’s signature ring detail—meant to represent balance and continuity—Sequoia’s Fall 2012 offerings include hobo-style bucket bags, flap-front shoulder carryalls, oversized totes and (our personal favorite) a geometric design accented with a neon stripe.
Click through to check out some of the upcoming collection, which will be carried at both Bloomingdale’s and Endless.com. Which bag do you like best?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Governors Ball 2012: The Most Stylish Performers
- Resort 2013 Trend: Safari Sidewalk
- 50 Floral Pieces Under $50
- Our 20 Favorite Lauren Conrad Outfits to Date, In Honor of Laguna Beach and The Hills‘ Summer Return
- Michelle Williams vs. Rashida Jones: Who Wore Altuzarra Best?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine