Each year during Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, the massive balloons and spectacular floats traveling down Central Park West from 77th Street to 34th Street dazzle the world. Sure, everyone has a soft spot for Snoopy, Kermit and Mickey Mouse, but with Thanksgiving upon us, we wondered: what would happen if designers and industry insiders were part of the show?
Lucky chose 10 notable fashion faces that we’d like to see 10 times larger, soaring through the air.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Fashion Faces Get the Disney Treatment at Barneys New York
- What to Pack for Thanksgiving Weekend
- Black Friday Sales to Shop This Year
- Simon Doonan’s Tip for Planning Holiday Party Outfits
- On Set With Karlie Kloss for the Target x Neiman Marcus Holiday Campaign
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine