Sure there’s Sex and the City, Gossip Girl and Mad Men—shows where fashion is just as integral to the success of the series as the plot. But, unfortunately, not every TV show prioritizes wardrobe. Call us style snobs, but very few programs live up to our expectations when it comes to clothing. In our attempt to point our fellow fashion fans to a few series that rise above, we’ve rounded up the fall season’s most sartorially-savvy new TV shows. Costume designers, take note.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Demi Lovato Discusses Her Recovery—And Befriending Britney
- Rashida Jones’ Best Looks From the Celeste and Jesse Forever Press Tour
- Olympic Gymnasts Wear Crazy Eyeshadow
- Marilyn Monroe: Her Most Iconic Looks
- Another Brady Bunch Reboot: But What Will They Wear?!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine