The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Fashion conundrum? No fear, we’re here to answer all of your real-life style questions at Fab. That’s right, from what to wear with metallic shoes to finding the perfect pair of fall tights, we’re helping to solve every one of your sartorial questions. Our first inquiry comes from Frances Kim—read all about her fashion dilemma below, then if you have your own question for us to answer, leave them in the comments section!
Dear FabSugar editors,
I’m attending an evening, semi-black-tie wedding next week and would love help styling this Tracy Reese dress. Given the bright hue and intricate lace, I’m not sure which accessories will make it look modern and sophisticated instead of overly ’50s retro or frou frou.
Would love your help —Frances
Look at what we whipped up for Frances now.
We love your lace Tracy Reese dress, Frances! We suggest letting the dress do all the talking by accessorizing your look with neutral—but far from boring—accompaniments. Since the wedding is black tie, we suggest you elevate the look with these beautiful rhinestone beaded sandals, spike stud earrings for a modern touch, and a gorgeous metallic hard clutch. Not only are these pieces stunning in their own right, but still demure enough to pair with your gorgeous pink dress. Hope you like our picks!
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Runway Retrospective: Michael Kors
- Gwyneth Paltrow Would Make the Best-Dressed Beach Party Guest
- Ready Your Fall Wardrobe in 7 Easy Steps
- We’re Celebrating Kim Cattrall With Her Boldest Samantha Jones Moments
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download our Digital Edition!
- 15 Minutes with Dreama Walker
- Which Denim Jacket Is Better: Proenza Schouler vs. J.Crew
- Solange Knowles’ Full Campaign for Madewell, Right This Way
- Ruche’s New Bridal Video Has Vintage Inspired Dresses and Tons of Flowers
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine