Oh, the dreaded dad jeans. They’re faded, they’re ill-fitting and they’re usually not doing your old man any favors. If your pops is showing signs of style fatigue, this is the Father’s Day to help him out. Believe us, it will make him feel younger and your mom will definitely thank you for it.
- Graphic Espadrilles: The Perfect, Patterned Alternative to Flip-Flops
- Summer Sports Gear for the One Percent
- The Best Bikini for Your Body
- Fashion Class Favorites: 15 High School Graduation Dresses Under $75
- Seven Retro Swimsuits That Fake a Pin-Up Figure
For biting wit, follow John on Twitterr: Follow @johnjannuzzi
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine