We’re longtime fans of FEED Projects‘ philanthropic burlap bags, clutches and cases, proceeds from which go towards fighting hunger in developing nations. Now, Lauren Bush Lauren‘s organization has joined forces with DKNY on a special capsule that’s entirely cast in New York’s favorite hue: black.
The FEED Survival Tote pictured at left, which retails for $220, provides 100 children with protein-rich emergency food. Meanwhile, the $115 rain boots below will offer the same energy-packed nourishment to 25 kids in need. And the $220 diaper bag appropriately provides one mother and her child with a year’s worth of micronutrient powder, a substance that, when added to any food, adds desperately-needed vitamins and minerals to one’s diet.
The DKNY & FEED collection is now available at DKNY.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Getting Crafty at FEED’s Holiday Fête
- DKNY x BaubleBar is All About Poppy Art
- Google’s Marissa Mayer Is the New (Well Dressed!) CEO of Yahoo!
- eBay Taps Top Designers For an Exclusive Holiday Collection
- Banana Republic Designed Virgin America’s New Uniforms
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine