Fashion and video games aren’t frequently paired together, but there’s no shortage of style on those consoles and computer screens. Whether your tastes lean more toward the fighting women of Mortal Kombat and Tekken or you prefer the more demure style of the Toadstool Kingdom, there’s a character for everyone. We went through some of our favorite games to bring you our high scores for style. There’s a princess, an outer space adventurer, an old favorite, a menswear addict and a few more. So get clicking—you might even be moved to swing by your local Gamestop for some style inspiration.
- What Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookie Says About Your Style
- What to Wear for Easter, Passover and Other Springtime Special Occasions
- Dear Lucky: How Can I Wear Pastels Without Looking Like an Easter Egg?
- 10 Super Strange Fashion Collaborations That Still Have Us Confused
- The 6 New Style Types: Which One Are You?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine