The following is a guest post from our friends at Pop Sugar.
Knowing your face shape is helpful when it comes to trying out a new hairstyle or when contouring and highlighting your face. Problem is, there are many face shapes out there—figuring out yours can be confusing. In the video below, we break down how to define each shape and what hairstyle works best.
On Kirbie: H&M blouse
More on Popsugar.com:
- Try These Pro-Approved Drugstore Beauty Buys
- Kristen Ditches Her Crutches While Wearing Robert’s T-Shirt
- See the Most Memorable Shoes and Bags From Milan Fashion Week
- 13 Stars Show Off a Fresh New Shoe Trend: White Pumps
- Shailene Woodley Debuts Her New Red Hair
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop Fashion Week Street Style
- The Best Beauty Looks From Awards Season
- The Best Anti-Aging Products for Your Hair
- 109 Backstage Beauty Moments from NYFW Fall 2013
- How to Pack Your Beauty Essentials
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine