If you’re in need of a little sartorial stimulus to shake yourself out of that late-summer slump, consider Louise Gray’s forthcoming capsule for Topshop. The Telegraph released the first photos of the collection, which is sure to be a hit amongst clubgoers and fashion’s cool kids. With pants covered in sparkling smiley faces and screaming red zigzags, these are the very definition of statement-making clothes.
"The dresses and tops are all totally covered in sequins and I made them to go dancing in," Gray told the British publication. "My mainline collections have always been about pushing optimism, color and fun and I wanted to bring that to the Topshop collection as well. I want the Topshop girl to stay out all night in it!"
Click through for a look at the collab, along with pricing info. Everything hits Topshop.com and Topshop stores on August 23, including the eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks and liquid eyeliners Gray created for Topshop Make Up—the first time a guest designer has ever ventured into the beauty arena for the high street brand.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Louise Gray Is Designing a Line For Topshop This Summer: Your Wardrobe Is About to Get Really, Really Cool
- Topshop: Coming Soon to a Nordstrom Near You
- Shop It: Kids Clothes for Small Grown-Ups
- Gap’s Fall ‘Shine’ Campaign Spotlights Emerging Musicians and Dancers
- Shop Ferragamo’s First Ever Online Trunk Show
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine