Richard Nicoll’s exclusive bridal range for Topshop is scheduled to hit stores next month but, complements of Vogue UK, we have have pictures of all the dresses and pricing information right now.
The seven-piece line, which is called "Tie the Knot!," is very affordable compared to most wedding gowns—the most expensive option is about $550, the least pricey, approximately $170—and everything is easy to wear after the wedding. Like most Topshop fare, the whole collection can be transformed into party outfit worthy of Kate Moss with the help of a slinky blazer and towering pointy-toe heels.
Click through the slideshow below for a first look at the collection now:
More on Luckymag.com:
- Features Editor Jenna Gottlieb Shares Her Summer Shopping List
- Beach Towels for the One Percent
- What to Wear to a Summer BBQ
- Which Fancy Jumpsuit Is Best?
- Snap Poll: Would You Wear UGGs to Your Wedding if They Were White and Sparkly?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine