We’re always on the lookout for next-big-thing designers, but we also know it costs a lot to make it in the fashion world. Sometimes super-talented people just need a little boost to get off the ground—and to get their amazing designs into your closet. But you can help that happen.
Click through the gallery to discover five style-related Kickstarter projects we think are totally worth supporting. If you like what you see, pledge whatever you’d like before their deadlines roll around. You could get first dibs on some gorgeous designer pieces and feel really good about helping out the next Marc Jacobs or Anna Sui.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Etsy-phile: You’ll Need This In 2013
- Are 3D Printed Accessories Fashion’s Next Big Thing?
- Shop Miu Miu’s New Line of Craquelé Accessories
- The Four Things You Should Buy Vintage
- Download Our Digital Edition!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine