Florence Welch, the red-haired, alabaster-complected songstress behind Florence + the Machine, is one of the most stylish women in music—and now, her scores of fans can get their hands on their favorite singer’s designs.
Florence has just released a small collection of jewelry inspired by her latest album, Ceremonials, that includes a silver birdcage ring, dramatic chain earrings and a "Heartlines" locket topped with a faux ruby. The best part? Everything’s currently available on the artist’s adorably-named Flotique merch site—and it’s all under $100. Try finding one of Flo’s signature chiffon Gucci gowns for that little cash!
Click through to shop Florence’s newly-launched line of bohemian baubles.
Photo: Fairchild Archive
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Stars: Florence Welch in Kenzo
- Beyoncé’s Rubin Singer Super Bowl Outfit: Shop It Out
- A Dude’s Perspective: Winter Headwear
- The 50 Biggest Street Style Stars
- The Sweetest Hearts for Valentine’s Day
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine