You’ll feel good buying Rachel Roy‘s new "Ghana" clutch. Not only does it cost a way-affordable $49, but by purchasing it you’re helping out OrphanAid Africa, an amazing charity. Inspired by the designer’s trip to Ghana, each piece is made from linen fabric and labeled with the message "Kindness is Always Fashionable."
"The spirit of the children I met while in Ghana at OrphanAid Africa made it impossible to not do what I can to help improve their quality of life," Roy says. "This clutch is part of my on-going commitment to them and the design captures the hope, inspiration and creativity that I see in their souls."
Of course, we’ve spotted Rachel toting the bag around town, but Hilary Swank also carried it on the red carpet and Margherita Missoni brought to a party. Are you into the Ghana clutch? What other "good deed" fashion are you obsessed with?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Right Now: Behind the Scenes With Erin Wasson at her Zadig & Voltaire Shoot
- Extra Layers For People That Are Always Cold
- Snap Poll: Do You Buy Off-Season Pieces?
- A Pair of Pretty Little Liars Model For Bongo
- Kate Bosworth to Design Denim
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine