The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Really, any day is good for love and lingerie, but Valentine’s Day gets us a little more motivated to add some silk and lace to our closets. With the sheer trend promising to be strong for spring, this is a fabulous time to invest in gorgeous underpinnings, specifically bras.
A touch of lace peeking out from a delicate top plays right into the sweet, boudoir-inspired aesthetic. We also found a few things that won’t be worn outside the bedroom—breathlessly pretty chemises, playful teddys—so before tonight, you might want to check out the loveliest lingerie we could find.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Valentine’s Day Deal: Piperlime.com Is Offering 15 Percent Off Everything Until Midnight
- Watch the Tory Burch Show (And the Twitterverse’s Reactions) Tuesday at 9 AM
- Donna Karan Fall 2012: It’s a Woman’s World
- TEN Undies Designer Daphne Javitch’s Favorite Brooklyn Boutiques
- How To Tie A Head Wrap
Also check out:
- Shop Our Sweet, Chic Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Runway Trend to Try Now: Leather Opera Gloves and Dresses
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine