The following is a guest post from our friends at POPSUGAR Fashion.
Leather and shorts: two words you might not typically put together for summer. But brands like Theykens’ Theory and 3.1 Phillip Lim made a pretty good case for leather shorts on their runways this season. To pull them off, we’re reaching for lightweight options in relaxed styles and punchy hues. Watch on for our favorite picks.
On Allison: Rebecca Taylor jacket, Line & Dot blouse.
More from POPSUGAR Fashion:
- 30 Guest Dresses Fit For Every Wedding—and Every Budget
- Try the Black-and-White Look With a Little Help From Hollywood
- Seven Items That Are Worth the Splurge!
- Walk Your Dog in Style (and Stripes) à la Jessica Biel
- The Best Model-Off-Duty Looks (Updated!)
More on Luckymag.com:
- WATCH: How to Make Your Own Clutch From Scratch
- DIY Video: Crystal Cuffs Inspired by Chanel
- DIY Louis Vuitton-Inspired Checkerboard Nail Art In Three Easy Steps
- DIY: How To Make an Alexander McQueen Inspired Bow Belt
- DIY Your Own Weekend Spa Getaway
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine