The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Valentine’s Day is this week; do you know what you’re wearing to celebrate? Dressing for a date can be tricky. First, you have to take into consideration the place and location. Is it fancy? Casual? Once you’ve got the dress code down, it’s time to incorporate your personal style—you want to look like yourself, after all! Whether you’re spending the day exploring your local museum, or are heading out for a night on the town, use today’s outfits as inspiration for your next date.
On Allison McNamara: Prabal Gurung dress from Rent the Runway. Hair and makeup by Kasia Bohos
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Sweet Valentine’s Day Gifts For Everyone on Your List—All Under $100
- Theyskens’ Theory Supplies the Cool Girl With Everything She Needs
- 36 Swoon-Worthy Celeb Looks to Inspire Your Valentine’s Day Outfit
- Standout Prints and ’70s Silhouettes Rule at Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall ’13
- Katy Perry Dons Not One but Two Green Guccis at the Grammys—Which Do You Prefer?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
- Valentine’s Day Gifts For Every Kind of Relationship
- Valentine’s Day Gifts Under $25 For Him and Her
- Surprising Valentine’s Day Gifts for Guys
- Lauren Conrad: Valentine’s Day Style Guide
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine