We’re on a glitter streak and there’s no stopping us. Today’s Fresh Mani is from Glamour editor Laurel Pantin, who has gone with a classic red—Dior Baby—and ombré gold glitter. If you’re in the market for the latter, it’s Butter London’s West End Wonderland. This mani was inspired by my ombré glitter mani, which was inspired by Chelsea Van Houten’s glitter mani. So you see—there’s just no stopping this rapid-fire trend. Are you feeling it as much as we are?
Here’s an idea: Add excessive glitter to the tip of the nail, and gently drag upwards with a thin paint brush. OR if you really want the glitter to be dense, you can use nail glue mixed with actual glitter as opposed to glitter polish.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Fresh Mani Of the Day: Glitter Enthusiast
- Fresh mani Of the Day: Mermaid’s Dream
- The Craziest Nail Art We’ve Seen This Spring
- Joe Fresh Nail Colors Are So Uplifting
- Shoes That Go With Your Spring Nail Polish
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @RaySiegel
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine