For its new Autumn/Winter campaign, Burberry tapped two British talents to model its iconic outerwear: actress Gabriella Wilde and musician Roos Panes. The advertisements, which will officially debut on Friday, June 1, feature the pair posing in a rainy London alleyway (reminding us of a moody film noir).
Click through to see all the images, but be warned: they’ll probably make you want a trench coat.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Features Editor Jenna Gottlieb Shares Her Summer Shopping List
- Beach Towels for the One Percent
- What to Wear to a Summer BBQ
- Which Fancy Jumpsuit Is Best?
- Snap Poll: Would You Wear UGGs to Your Wedding if They Were White and Sparkly?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine