Back in October, we announced that French blogger/photographer/artist Garance Doré planned to open up shop, finally offering her fans the opportunity to snatch up her adorable illustrations at affordable prices. Now, the Garance Doré Boutique is finally live—and with stylishly sketched posters that’ll set you back just $40, it’s hard not to want them all.
As it turns out, this is just the beginning for Garance‘s burgeoning art business. Limited-edition art prints and collaborative items will be added to the shop in the weeks to come—and should you have your heart set on a completely unique Doré work, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about custom orders. In the meantime, though, click through to shop the posters that are currently in stock.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Garance Doré to Sell Prints and Posters of Her Famous Sketches
- J.Crew Enlists Scott Schuman and Garance Doré for a Global Photo Campaign
- Everlane Is Bringing a DIY Pop-Up to NYC
- Watch Selena Gomez Vandalize Stuff For Adidas Neo
- Exclusive Video: Victoria’s Secret Angels Answer Your Questions
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine