One of our very favorite boutiques, Gargyle, is holding a digital Easter egg hunt this weekend and it’s going to be better then any you’ve ever attended. Because this time, you won’t be searching in the park for jellybeans and Peeps—you’ll get to comb through pages of Rachel Comey, United Bamboo and Repetto products instead.
To participate, just stop by the store’s website anytime between now and Sunday and check its new selection of spring and summer clothing. Some of the items will have cute little eggs next to them—these represent the pieces that come with a special "Easter Surprise!" To redeem your free gift, simply add the marked item to your cart and purchase.
To get you started, we found three things included in this weekend’s promotion. Click through the slideshow below to shop them for yourself and then visit Gargyle.com to search for the rest!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Carrie Underwood Shares Her Diet and Exercise Tips
- Karl Lagerfeld’s Latest Project: Designing VIP Helicopters
- Emmy Rossum and Camilla Belle Star in Cotton Inc.’s New ‘Fabric of Our Lives’ Campaign
- Red All Over: The Coolest Crimson Pieces for Spring
- Madewell Fall 2012 Is Wes Anderson-Inspired
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine