There’s no question about it: Emma Stone always looks fantastic in everything she wears (see here and here for recent proof). And apart from her stunning red hair, million-dollar smile and oodles of personality, it’s partly because of her impressively toned—but not too muscular—body.
Self recently discovered that like tons of other celebs, the comedic actress turns to Pilates to get herself red carpet ready. Says Emma’s L.A.-based instructor Mari Winsor, "There’s not much to chisel away at on her body but she enjoys the feeling of flexibility and well-being." Click here to check out three get-fit moves the star of The Help keeps in her workout arsenal.
More on Self.com:
- 50 Best Drugstore Beauty Buys Under $10
- Scared of The Gravitron? How to Master Intimidating Gym Equipment
- Five "Healthy" Foods That Aren’t
- Belly Fat-Blasting Cardio Routines
- Five Ways to Boost Your Immune System
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine