New York Fashion Week may be almost over, but there are still three weeks of international shows left to take in. Plenty of editors and bloggers are already heading over to London for another seven days of presentations, including the Burberry Prorsum show.
Luckily for us—and you— seeing the British brand’s fall 2012 collection go down the catwalk doesn’t require a plane ticket or even an invite. Instead, the show will be live streamed on Monday, February 20 at 11AM EST. (And in case you forgot: that’s Presidents Day, which means you can watch it in your PJs while eating pancakes. Just sayin’.)
Check out the trailer below and don’t forget to set your alarm clocks on Sunday night. You know, for 10:45.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton’s (New) Favorite Fashion Brand—And Where to Buy It
- Lucky Stars: Leighton Meester in Miu Miu AND Prada
- Anna Sui Fall 2012: Critter Caps and Miles of Smiles
- Miu Miu’s Debuts Its "Culte" Sunglasses in a Creepy-Cool New Movie
- Nicole Miller’s Favorite Things For Spring
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine