In honor of spring’s ’90s revival (think Marc Jacobs and Erdem’s crop tops and Phillip Lim and Dries Van Noten’s grungy plaids), let’s turn our attention to one of our favorite icons from the decade: Lara Croft.
The tomboy-esque Tomb Raider heroine, played by a pre-Brad Angelina Jolie in the 2001 film adaption, always looks so badass in her cutoffs, black tee and cool boots—so we decided to shop out her rugged look.
To get us in the mood, we had to test out the most recent Tomb Raider game for Xbox 360. Yes, this updated version of the game is just as much fun as the original was back in 1995. Don’t have an Xbox? Not to worry—you can enter to win one (Kinect included) today only as part of our A Giveaway a Day series!
Ready to channel your inner Angie? Click through to shop items inspired by Ms. Croft.
Photo Credit: Bureau L.A. Collection/Sygma/Corbis
More from Luckymag.com:
- Acne Studios Taps William Wegman’s Weimaraners For the Cutest Campaign Ever
- Quiz: Which Famous Designer is Your Spirit Animal?
- The 10 Craziest Shoes From the Fall 2013 Runways
- 10 Pieces That Will Take You From Winter to Spring
- Jessica Simpson Is Having a Baby Boy!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine