Halloween‘s just a couple weeks away—and if you’re anything like us, you’re still torn between several costume options. But no matter whether you’re dressing up like the "Gangnam Style" guy or Honey Boo Boo, anyone can get into the spooky, scary spirit of All Hallows’ Eve with a few ghoulish baubles.
Click through for 10 creepy-cool necklaces, rings, bracelets and earrings you can wear long after trick-or-treating time’s over. As for your prop bottle of "go-go juice," you’re probably best off retiring that on November 1.
More on Luckymag.com:
- On-"Scream" Halloween: Great Costumes in Cinema
- Lana Del Rey x H&M, Round Two: See the Campaign Here
- Karlie Kloss Celebrates Christmas in Neiman Marcus’ New Video
- Today in the Community: DIY Dior
- If This Bag Were a Person: Versace Edition
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine